In order to view block availability and make a booking you must first register as a member.
- Fill in the Registration form below.
- You’ll received an email to verify your email address – click the link in the verification email.
Important! You will not be able to see any block information until you have verified your email address.
How to Book a Block
- You must be logged in to view and book blocks.
- Go to the Bookings page.
- Click/Tap a block you are interested in booking using the Book Now button or clicking/tapping the map image.
- On the block page choose the rotation duration under Select Duration (1 or 2 Weeks).
- Select a Start Date for the block rotation you want to book – the End Date will automatically be updated if the block is available for the duration you have selected. Note: Only the start day of the blocks’ rotation and dates that are available can be selected in the calendar tool.
- Click/Tap the “Book Now” button.
This will add your selection to your “Cart” – you should see a notification saying the block is in your cart.
- When you are ready to confirm your booking hover over the cart icon, check the selected booking dates and click/tap the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in your details as displayed – if it is your first booking you need to enter all your details – on successive bookings some of your details will be pre-populated.
- Click/Tap the “Place Order” button to make the deposit payment and submit your booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your booking will be sent to RMLT for processing.
- Your permit number is your Order Number – you will find this on the confirmation email.