WHY DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO SEARCH FOR AVAILABILITY?
In order to deter / prevent poachers from checking dates that blocks are “empty” we require you to register your details and verify your email address before any booking block dates / availability are shown.
HOW DOES THE BOOKING PROCESS WORK?
Once you have reserved your block rotation(s) and your deposit transaction has been successfully processed you will receive email confirmation of your payment.
Follow the link in your payment confirmation email to fill out the “Hunter Details Form“. After you have submitted the “Hunter Details Form” you will be emailed your Hunting Permit and your booking will be complete.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
HOW DO I BOOK A BLOCK?
- Click/Tap “Hunting“ in the website menu or the “Register For Hunting” button at the top of the website.
- Fill in the Registration form.
- You’ll received an email to verify your email address – click the link in the verification email.
Important! You will not be able to see any block information until you have verified your email address.
- Click/Tap “Hunting“ in the website menu – a login form will be at the top of the page under the menu and page title.
- After you log in you will be taken to the Bookings page.
How to Book a Block
- You must be logged in to view and book blocks.
- Go to the Bookings page.
- Click/Tap a block you are interested in booking using the Book Now button or clicking/tapping the map image.
- On the block page choose the rotation duration under Select Duration (1 or 2 Weeks).
- Select a Start Date for the block rotation you want to book – the End Date will automatically be updated if the block is available for the duration you have selected.Note: Only the start day of the blocks’ rotation and dates that are available can be selected in the calendar tool.
- Click/Tap the “Book Now” button.
This will add your selection to your “Cart” – you should see a notification saying the block is in your cart.
- When you are ready to confirm your booking hover over the cart icon, check the selected booking dates and click/tap the “Checkout” button.
- Fill in your details as displayed – if it is your first booking you need to enter all your details – on successive bookings some of your details will be pre-populated .
- Click/Tap the “Place Order” button to make the deposit payment and submit your booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your booking will be sent to RMLT for processing.
- Your permit number is your Order Number – you will find this on the confirmation email.